* You must bring with you on collection day…
- your original signed hire agreement
- photo ID per driver
- 2 proofs of address per driver
please see below for specific requirements
Please note: we can only accept original documents. For online utilities / Bank & card services please print off the PDF statement ensuring the name and address appears clearly. Unfortunately photographs of documents are not accepted by our insurers.
Failure to bring your paperwork could delay your hire, and/or possibly in to the next day if the handover cannot be performed.
* DVLA check codes need to be submitted prior to your collection date, no more than 21 days before collection as DVLA check codes are only valid for 21 days.
* Please bring your original signed hire agreement with you, this will have been sent with your booking confirmation.
* For photo ID
- Current UK Full Photocard Driving Licence (cannot be used as proof of address)
- Current EU member state National ID Photocard and current driving licence.
- Current old style UK Driving Licence (no photo). If you do not have a valid photocard drivers licence then you will need to bring your passport.
You should provide us with 2 items from this list
- A credit card statement, dated within the last 3 months
- Bank, Building Society, Credit Union statement, dated within the last 3 months
- Council Tax bill (valid for the current financial year) Current Tenancy Agreement,
from a local council or a recognised letting agency.
- Sky or cable TV bills, dated within the last 3 months..
- Telephone bill, dated within the last 3 months – we can’t accept mobile phone bills..
- Utility bill – gas, electricity or water, dated within the last 3 month.
- HMRC document (PAYE Coding Notice/Tax Notification/Self-Assessment/Statement of
Account/NI contributions bill) issued in the last three months or valid for
the current tax year – we can’t accept P45 or P60 forms
- Mortgage statement from a recognised lender
- A notification letter from Benefits Agency/Local Authority confirming your right to
benefits (Department for Works and Pensions, Jobcentre Plus, Benefits Agency or
Veterans Agency), dated within the last 12 months..
Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that the reserved motorhome is available. If due to circumstances beyond our control this is not possible, and an alternative suitable motorhome is not available, our liability is limited to the refunds of all monies paid by you. Some motorhome features may differ very slightly to those illustrated on the brochure / web site.
Should the last customer have damaged the motorhome to the point it is unable to be re rented then we will refund all monies, we offer no compensation for such and customers are advised to seek they’re own holiday insurance for such events..